Thread: D12 Or G-unit
View Single Post
Old 06-15-04, 02:59 PM   #26
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP:

this is a good question. if u want a group dat comes wit da heat, u gotta go wit G UNIT. I mean they got da props from da streets and and alll and u can tell dat they all is thug niggaz. D12 on da other hand is just dope. They focus more on bein great rappers rather then bein all thugged out and shit. Dont get me wrong, they rap about guns and weed and bitches and all dat shit, but they are all ILL rappers cept Bizarre (he is just funny as fuck). Its a very close call on this one cuz if u want da thugs, go wit G UNIT, but if u want ill shit go wit D12...I would go wit D12 cuz i love to hear a good lyrical line. And d12 IS somethin witout Eminem. Yeah they would never be famous witout him, but I think if they got a deal by themselves they would still be dope as fuck...they are all ill.