View Single Post
Old 06-15-04, 03:39 PM   #44
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

skripts,u are in uk.....things are different here.....i dont think most black ppl hate white ppl cuz of slavery....some do,i think they're racist towards them n they think they're better then the white ppl.....honestly,like 99% of my friends are black....n we always clown the white girls who want black men,n the white girls who are dressed wigger.....especially when i was younger.....we'd torture these girls in clubs lol......we'd make em leave cuz they couldnt take it....n another thing,black dudes dont wanna holla at white girls when black girls are around,but as soon as the black girls leave,they try hollerin..so,.....i dont think black ppl hate white ppl,they just dont respect them.....the ones that are wigger mostly......i'm noticin more n more,that every white dude in this area is a wigger.....durags,two toned no curve hats,throwbacks...wtf,seriously........they needa stop cuz they look stupid......n most of them dont even have any black friends......they just hang with a bunch of wiggers....so they just look stupid.....take it from me black ppl are laughin at u,get ur own style...u can like rap n dress ur own way......phat farm is played sean john is played rocawear is played......u know,eminem,he didnt used to dress too wiggerish....i think thats why he got respect....i did see him in that type of shit lately....but back in the days he was just himself,i think thats why he got respect.........feel me...........
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote