View Single Post
Old 06-15-04, 04:07 PM   #45
JRad
Flyweight

IP:

Ok I'm not racist, but this is how it seems to be

Black Guy: What the fuck, this white dude is wearing cloths that we wear, we can't have anyone actin' like us! Let's beat his ass!
Black Guy 2: Yeah, what does he think, this is a free country or something? *Pulls out his 9mm*
Black Guy 3: Really, this shit is wack, I don't get why those white people think they have a freedom to wear what ever they want, he deserves to get beat up

White Guy: Uh, Hi guys, what's... up.. uh.. why.. are you all closing around me? Uh.. HELP RAPE!

Heh..

So yeah, I dress up in baggy cloths and I've been called a Wigger.. and a "Eminem" But I still don't get why they would do something like that, mabey there is a reason behind it? LIke the kid called them a buncha dumb "negros" or something racist

Anyways, I think it's stupid as hell to beat some kids ass just for what he is waering, it's dumb, it's not like the cloths specifically say "WARNING: DO NOT WEAR IF YOU'RE WHITE! MAY RESULT IN ASS BEATING!"

Edit: Also, wasn't baggy pants first started by white people? Like iN Jail or some shit?