Old 06-17-04, 01:39 AM   #15
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP:

Young Smirf says
and i ain't that nigga from the chi thats chi/

nigga from the chi that chi huh, wooooooooow, U guz voted for that huh. ha ha

i'm that nigga that speaks up and swells your eye/

what does : speaking up, not being Chi in da Chi, and swelling an eye have in common? how is this: a punch line, Metaphore or even an actuall ryme huh? lets contineu.

cuz phantom ain't on my level who named you a fag/

o.k. he's not on ur level, so why did U say, who named U fag? These rymes made no since to me, by this time I was bored and loosin interest in his verse.

i got something to tell nigga... I'm your dad/

He Used the word fag, just to be able to ryme the word...Dad, and if I was to tell some one I was there old man, it would be in methaphore or punchline format, nothing less. This line was stupid as fuck.

you see i fucked your mom then dipped out/ made your momma leave she limp out/

I think I understand wat he's tryin to say but, it would'nt ryme if he used correct grammer and shit so he made his own way around it, creative lil nigga huh.

cuz i fucked her then the rubber burst so you was just a mistake pal/

In this line he tryied to make a punchline, while Rymin wit the word pal just becouse he thought it sounded good, wow, wat a lyricist.

and fuck you faggot cuz you know that you be hatin'/

I've got nothing to say about this one, Besides that that line when out of style since befor Big Daddy Kane started rappin.

while you waitin' for your turn to flow you probably masturbatin'/

This line here was ok right.

since you a phantom i can't say anything about your looks/

Nah, I was wrong.

but something stinks... the phantom forgot to use his douche/

again, All who would Use the word douche in an actuall battle and expect to win rais Ur lyin ass hands.

yep! the boys terrible at keepin' up wit his hygene/ america we made a deal after i defeat Phantom then he's gonna be on my team/

If Ur dissin him and callin him stank and shit, why the fuck would U want him on Ur team? this just made me mad and was the point in which I could'nt take it no more so I stoped right there.

Magician, I dont doubt U beat Phantom like that, U alright I guess, but still, look at how fucked up smirfs lines are. my eyes hurt from tryin to find the few words that actualy ryme in this fucked up ass verse, yo.
I voted then Smirf added a hate vote on me V.S. WillNova cuz he got mad or sum shit wit out explainin his vote. Bottom line is, I stand by my Dicision and Id do it again if they'd let me. so fuck that shit.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote