Thread: My life...
View Single Post
Old 06-18-04, 11:30 PM   #1
Gods son
A legendary OG

My life...

IP:

Listen,
I Remember Back In the Day When I Was Sharp-And-Nice Before The Scars-And-Fights...
And On The Darkest-Nights I Was In My Glory Strapped Under Them Apartment-Lights...
I Been On Trains, Cars-And-Bikes And Seen The Inside Of Dumpsters, Drawers-And-Pipes...
Of Course I've Tasted-Flesh And Sent Plenty To The Gates-Of-Death Without Any Wasted-Breath...
Man, I Spent Months Stuck In Basements-Wet When I'm The Mu'fucka Who Creates-Respect...
It's Me Who's Bold-And-Ruthless, But These Days Everyone Sleepin And Tryin To Own-The-New-Shit...
What Am I Now? Old-And-Useless, Fuck All Yall Doubters Leave Me Alone-And-Use-Fists...
I Was Told-I-Aint-Choose-This So I Roam-Wit-To-Clips, And If Ya Think I'll Fold-I-Got-News-Bitch...
The Kid Still Accurate And Able-To-Aim, Wit Me A Cat Could Take Over And Strangle-The-Game...
I Aint Never Scared I'll Mangle-A-Gang And Bang-Up-Them-Thangz, In Fact I'm Labeled-Insane...
But Still I'm Real-And-True, Tell Me Though, How Would You Feel If Some Two Bit Hustler Was Dealin-You...
And People Only Use Ya For A Meal-Or-Two, And Then Ya Get Thrown In A Sewer, What The Fuck! I Got Feelins-Too...

<Marquee Direction='Right'>«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
*·.¸¸.*....God's Son....*·.¸¸.*
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»
</MArquee>

<Marquee Direction='Left'>Free Agent!!! Free Agent!!!<Marquee Direction='Right'>
Send a message via AIM to Gods son   Reply With Quote