View Single Post
Old 06-19-04, 03:16 AM   #46
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
rofl@kryo pretending he told will s.unyu to vote against me so he registered but didnt poll cuz he thought it was wrong.......
HAHA,MORE LIKE HE COULDNT POLL CUZ IT WAS THE SAME IP.......
wtf?, thats the doesnt thing I ever heard. you dumb slutty bitch, I COULD poll, because the account kryogenix was blacklisted, not the entire IP address.
.BTW,THAT DUDE MONTHS AGO STARTED BEEFIN WIT ME OUT OF NOWHERE WHEN I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HIM,YET HE WOULDNT BATTLE ME,
who, me or will s.unyu?
THE BATTLETHREAD IS STILL OPEN,ANNNNNNNNNND HE SHOWED ME A PIC ON BLACKPLANET.........ITS EITHER U,OR UR BLACK PLANET BOYFRIEND
everyone has seen my pic, so, there's no reason for me to post fake pics. and that BP pic really IS him, there's no reason to lie. and boyfriend? pfffft, I suggest you "teach me the ropes" and commits "suicide",<---lol @ that wack shit.
ROFL.....U TELLIN UR BF TO COME ON RB TO BEEF WIT ME IS THE BIGGEST BITCH MOVE IN HISTORY ROFFFFFFFFFFFFL CUZ U COULDNT HOLD UR OWN......THATS WHY ALL THIS SHIT TALKIN YET U STILL WONT BATTLE ME HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
and tellin my boyfriend to register ? bitch move? if Im not wrong, I remember someone on this site living with you.and if If my memory serve my correctly, I believe you said you was about to get married.so tell me?, you told your fiance to register?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I ALREADY FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR SEX LIFE!

`nuff said. I dont need to battle you.
because you're gettin sonned by newbies on old rb is enough to son you alone.
biyatch!
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote