Old 06-20-04, 07:23 AM   #52
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

IP:

bold= Latinkitten
regualr text = me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
wow.......i guess i have to brake down my response to KRYOGENIX....much like i did with my verse to N SIGHT...cuz he didnt get it,when even 13 yr olds did.......

actually thats a typo....the "N" was supposed to go after the question.. N=and ...which was supposed to continue with, N IS MY MAN HANDLING MY BEEF......
wow u are the dumbest fuck i've ever seen...

how am I dumb, when you're the one making the typos and typing in all caps?
but, Im the dumb one?
pffft, shit.

how the fuck would u know what he did months ago ...UNLESS U ARE HIM ROFL
1.I didnt say I knew what he was doing. I said if I could recall.
2.He gets on the computer over my house, dont you think I should have some type of clue?

WOW,U ARE THE STUPIDEST PERSON ON HERE BY FAR ........THE COMPLETE SENTENCE WAS
"IS MY MAN CALLING OUT PPL I GOT BEEF WITH,YET DOESNT WANNA BATTLE WHEN THEY MAKE THE THREAD?"

shit, I dont know your "man", so frankly, I would know.

BREAKDOWN FOR THE SLOW FOLK (YOU)...THIS WOULD BE LIKE,MY MAN BEEFING WITH U,CALLING U OUT,BUT WHEN U MAKE THE THREAD HE DOESNT WANNA BATTLE? ...........I'M IMPLYING THIS IS WHAT WILL S.UNYU DID.....
ROFLMAO, Will didnt do that. Will S.Unyu didnt even call you out. HE DIDNT EVEN START BEEF WITH YOU. but, once again, you made an ass out of yourself, because you just said that YOU made the thread. So, how come you didnt spit first if YOU made the thread?
"THEY" IS REFERING TO THE PERSON HE CALLED OUT,THE PERSON BEING ME IN THIS CASE...

DEAR JESUS U ARE FUCKIN DUMB.........

THIS IS IMPLYING...DO I ASK MY MAN TO VOTE AGAINST PPL I GOT BEEF WITH CUZ I'M BLACKLISTED?
Will S.unyu didnt vote against you.
all he posted was, "this is a vote for kryo, since he is blacklisted", but he still didnt vote. because it wasnt polled, a post and a poll are 2 different things you fuckin moron
LIKE U DID WHEN U VOTED AGAINST ME AND ASKED WILL S.UNYU TO VOTE AGAINST ME CUZ WE HAVE BEEF N U ARE BLACKLISTED? JESUS CHRIST......U DONT GET THE WHOLE POINT OF MY PREVIOUS POST....U WERE COMPARING MY MAN TO UR BF,WILL S.UNYU...SAYING THEY ARE BOTH ON RB...HAHA...MY MAN ISNT INVOLVED IN MY BEEF,N DOESNT VOTE AGAINST PPL I HAVE BEEF WITH.....NOR WOULD I ASK HIM TO......CUZ I CAN HANDLE MY OWN BEEF....UNLIKE URSELF
`.will s.unyu isnt my boyfriend, so stop having gay thoughts you transvestite. and once again, Will S.Unyu didnt vote against yoou. Like I said before, and once again, its sad as fuck, when a couple thats about to get married are on the fuckin net together. ROFLMAO

YES,ACTUALLY HE WAS BEEFING WITH ME IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD THAT I POSTED IN
Links?
........UNTIL I MADE THE BATTLETHREAD N HE DUCKED ME...
Lol, I seen the thread, he didnt duck you. he posted in that thread more than you did. He even said he would battle you if you was to go first since you made it. to duck means to dodge the call out thread, which you didnt make. just stfu now.
.THEN IT SLOWLY DIED DOWN..BUT U SHOULD KNOW,SINCE U ARE HIM ROFL......NICE TRY TRYING TO PRETEND YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THIS,AS IF THAT WOULD PROVE U ARENT HIM ROFL............FAT CHANGE BIG LIP FAGGOT HAHA
riiight, I am him? I dont have to lie about who I am, if I wanted to make an alias I will.and once again, this site has seen your pics, I dont think you can talk about anyone, because you make raped puppies look attractive.

THIS MEANS.........ONCE AGAIN,FOR THE SLOW FOLK......THAT U CANT HANDLE UR OWN BEEF,THEREFORE U ARE INVOLVING OTHER PPL......AND GOING AS FAR AS HAVING THEM POST UR HATE VOTE..................
How was I beefing with you, by voting against you in your battle? after you had voted on my battle for me? Lol, that doesnt even make sense. and you're callin me dumb? ROFLMAO. I made a hate vote against you, because you voted for me in one of my battles. So I returned the favor, and voted on one of your battles fairly, only to find out Im blacklisted, so I get someone, who didnt truly have beef with you, to vote for me on the polls, which he didnt. Yes, how much sense does that make? enough said, you dumb cumbucket.

NEXT TIME YOU ARE GOING TO PAY ME FOR TUTORING YOU SON.......
N STOP TALKIN TO ME,EVERYONE IS LAUGHIN AT U....

lol, laughing at me? no, thats just the laughter YOU hear when you go out into the public.

continue to talk shit.
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote