View Single Post
Old 06-21-04, 08:35 AM   #54
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
listen,i aint even gonna bother replyin to ur post,[/b]cuz it really wasnt sayin much....point here is..i aint gonna bother looking up links to prove to you,when you are a nobody,that will s.unyu was beefing with me,its should be obvious to anyone that i would not have made that battlethread had he not been beefing with me..a whole lot of ppl on this site talk shit to me,why would i just choose him if he wasnt talking the most shit.....n if i recall,his first response was that he never agreed to battle me....although he stated in several threads that he can wipe his ass with me,n that im wack...etc...yet,his first response was that he never agreed...i call that ducking............also,we never battled because we couldnt agree on rules..........this isnt even important though......

as for ur vote...wow,u were oh so eager to return that so-called favour,that you would go as far as askin someone who just so happened to be using the same computer as u,to post ur vote for u...that same person i was supposed to battle once......u claim u were doing me such a big favour voting on my battle,but u then say that WILL didnt think it was right to vote that way so he didnt poll,but he decided that AFTER he already posted ur vote for u...like i said,i believe it happened because he couldnt poll cuz it was the same ip...for u to say it goes by USERNAME not IP,seems to me like u have done this before lol...the multiple id thing n voting i mean....u are only digging urself deepers son,so stop talkin.......had u voted for me,i doubt u would have been that eager to post that vote...son...........dont try to under estimate my intelligence,you are only making urself look foolish..........im done talking to you....dont bother replying.....

everything after this post proved you was dumb as fuck.
because you say, "im not going to bother to reply", but then type up 2 fuckin paragraphs.
hahaha shit, and like I said, you're a slutty ass dumb whore.
http://community.rapbattles.com/sho...3&page=15&pp=15
`nuff said^
So I guess him saying you're unattractive is startin to beef with you?
everyone is supposed to say you look good, but you're UGLY AS FUCK.
And for the blacklist thing, trust me, I know it goes by username, its common sense you idiot.
ask Strobe or CProgress, but w/e
even if they told you, you'll still argue, with out makin sense, like what most cubans do.
dumbass, damn.
you're just fucked all around I guess, because...
YOU'R UGLY AS FUCK AND DUMB AS HELL!
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote