View Single Post
Old 06-21-04, 05:08 PM   #4
Miss. Lyricist
Custom Vet

IP:

14 lines... Had to size the original down to fit my limit. lol Here I go, let's spin this shit.

You couldn’t knit some tight shit that was worth me reading it if I gave you the sewing kit//
It seems as if bit by bit as you hawk and spit, yah shit get’s drier by the second, not the minute//
I multi-task, typing this shit really fast, so I can go get my hurr done and come back to lambaste yah//
And if you don’t understand that word man, it means beat the hell out yo ass and remove your vocal bands, suh//
Go to dictionary.com while I take that A grade mess you call a “pslam” and flush it//
Whatever the fuck you’ve been eating- you sho need to lay off it//
Where’s the Glade- get some spray- you didn’t care what you dropped, just said bombs away//
Don’t light a match or you’ll send us all to doomsday!//
If I give him a discount to Hoes-to-Go (cause he can’t seem to get laid by anyone he know)//
Maybe he’ll stop spittin’ shit like sloppy joes, and if every nigga’s like you, I DON’T WANNA RAP NO MO!!!//
This dawg has delivered and I WANT MY MONEY BACK//
He’s got me taken aback, he couldn’t be more cracked than an egg dripping the yolk sac//
The guarantee promised me a rapper of high degree, but I’m gonna disagree and file a complaint with RB//
Just another fool added to my signature marquee...//

<table style=filter:glow(color=black)..>
USTED ES CARNE MUERTA
FUCKERS!
</table>
Send a message via MSN to Miss. Lyricist