Thread: Seriously
View Single Post
Old 06-22-04, 10:21 PM   #1
Black Thief
Black Thief still...

Seriously

IP:

yo....Im out for a bit....had a death in my family...but I just wanted to say some shit real quick.....

Rapbattles(or any rap forum for that matter) is for entertainment,practice,bullshit, whatever tha fuck u wanna do...No u probably wont get seen by a record label....but damn...

Im tired of cats postin threads talkin bout they tired of so and so...unless you willing to change the site.....just bounce and keep ya fuckin mouth closed....If u feel u are good enough to be signed....why the fuck do u have aa million posts on a damn website?When u get dat loot and that damn record....holla at us then...fuck a mixtape...I can make 20 a week at home....dont mean u a star though

To all the cats in here beefin over stupid shit....man yall need to get a life for real....all these fuckin Kyro and N-Sight threads is retarded...we know Kyro gonna stay talkin./...so why bother...N-Sight....well he gonna be N-Sight...

To all the cats that say RB sucks....welll its only what u make it....u feel like u can do a better job....take over this bullshit!dont sit back muttering shit...and if u know another site thats better....stay there

and to the text "kings" and whoever thinks they're the best on RB....anyone can make words look hot...but its what you doin on audio and on tha street that really determines if you got it or not....

Yo all you motherfuckas stay up....fa real...and anyone who is religious...pray for a nigga while he goin through mourning....

I just had to say some shit cause I dont know when I will be back except to complete 2 battles I have under way.....Respect....Uno
Send a message via AIM to Black Thief Send a message via MSN to Black Thief Send a message via Yahoo to Black Thief   Reply With Quote