View Single Post
Old 06-23-04, 05:22 PM   #8
Miss. Lyricist
Custom Vet

IP:

Using // represents the end of one line.

*takes the mic, and signals for the DJ to SPIN THAT SHIT*

What kinda nigga has farts so strong that egg foo yong is more pleasant that the shit that tags along//
With these dudes, cause it seems as if these two like to stew in their own stench, cleansing is long overdue//
Y'all damaged, any nigga who messes with me is bound to get ravaged//
They'll find y'all, but your shitty verses won't be salvaged//
You beg for mercy but I ‘decline to acquiesce’, I can’t suppress the brutality within my sentence stress, nevertheless, I’ll leave enough excess for them to identify your body with and repossess the man made mess//
I don’t need a shovel, my verses strike hard, I will bombard and send yah fat ass lards straight through the core and into China- charred //
谁是这减速? (Who is this fucking retard?)//
You cop yah verses from Kroger greeting cards, but “It’s always Pleasure” to leave you scarred, and I’m always strikin my “Target”s hard, yah albums are on a WalMart discount discard, sold for “always low prices” if you have a membership card//
Seven Eleven, they got you in the back- Musiq Store- they got you in the back- Dollar General, they got you in the front on the .99$ stack- WHEW-WEE YOU ON A ROLL JACK!//
I’m takin’ yah punches and returning ‘em sevenfold, though I’m sure you’ve been told the seven deadly sins but get ready to behold them again://
Pride in yah abilities when you know yah ain’t worthy//
Envy of someone that ain’t nothing compared to my glory//
Gluttony, trying to acquire something more than you require//
Lust, I know I’m fly, but you can't satisfy my desires//
Anger, don’t get mad at me because I'm smoother n silk//
Greed, try to obtain that win, but that rut you’ll never bilk**//
Sloth, these heathens better start believing in my powers, cus this chick can pound you on end for hours and hours//

*Flings the mic at one of them fools...*

**means to escape

<table style=filter:glow(color=black)..>
USTED ES CARNE MUERTA
FUCKERS!
</table>
Send a message via MSN to Miss. Lyricist