View Single Post
Old 06-24-04, 10:06 AM   #193
Enhance
Seriously , I'm i`ll man.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
no..strobe whored me... for some reason i can SEE rb realunched... but i cant post on it under any of my old alias's... and when i registered a new name it wouldnt send me the email, i tried registering twice on different emails. so somehow he can keep me from posting without IP banning me. all i can say is strobe is one smart guy.

Quoted from orginal.

I dont understand how you have managed to ban many orginal users account or stop them from posting without auctually banning them is his due to lack of inactivty for example if i did not post for 2 months would i not be allowed to post?

All original members who have not set foot on the site since it was created have had their accounts disabled. Those accounts will be deleted from the database by the end of summer to make those usernames available for new members. If you have a disabled account, a PM will reactivate it. As for disabling current accounts for inactivity, maybe if you don't show up for like 1/2 or 1 year, but we haven't decided that yet. You don't have to post to show that your account is active. Just logging in will be enough.
-Cprogress
Password Aka The Masked
2nd Moderator on Rapverse Ever
Not quite legendary yet....