Thread: your role model
View Single Post
Old 06-27-04, 12:07 AM   #6
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP:

I look up to all hip hop underground niggaz that came befor us all. Not DMC, not corney ass Phunkadelics. Im talking about the aveture Ya'll niggaz rock so proudly, Cannibus, I Learned from Pun, 2 Pac, (sorry but I dont like biggie), Chino Xl, mos def, naz, namberlouse amounts of rappers that struggled like slaves when it came to this rap shit. My record aint the best, but I dont care about that, All U'll who say U aint never looked up to nobody like it makes U hard or some shit, I dare U to throw away every CD U'v ever payed for and not look back. I dare U to sit in a chair, and listen to Ur same old shit for as long as U live. I like listening to my shit, But we all get bored of our selves. Im just the first to admit it. I got respect for most of ya'll, so this aint hating, its my opinion that people should think befor they post the same shit that the person above them posted just cuz it sounds kewl. nigga, U know U banged Ur head to 2Pac more than a few times in Ur life....come on, lets be real.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote