View Single Post
Old 06-30-04, 09:13 PM   #11
Orijinal
Bitches I've Sonned

From: Orijinal, a young lyrical mind who loves tearin' other challengers heads off and put a loss onto their record. He hates losing, he hates cheaters, he hates crew votes, dickriding and any other way of letting others win easily. Holla at 'em.
IP:

Rappin bitch? When my gatz are lit they torch and melt plastic kids
Flap ya lips, You couldnt be 'cap ME bitch' if you were tappin Shift!
Nice opener..well done..creative..7/10
Massive hits, Crack ya ribs and split intestines, I'm the reason u fearin
Told you your punches hittin average, So you swung at your reflection in mirrors
Didn't rhyme..weak line..3/10
Blessin this queer kid, Ya career clickin? Naw I"m hittin Back to get out
And dog, shoot yaself in the foot......While the gunz still in ya mouth!
I'm lookin for punches..nothing special. 4/10
Pink bitchin him out, You at high standards? HA! i stop and cough
Cuz you'll be at a high standard........When I drop You OFF!
A little simplistic..but a punch..it was iight 5/10
Swing lockness claws to drop ya jaw, And bruised til East starts to bleed blue
some kats just too hard headed.......but I think East just got a clue...........
Ummm..nothing new...5/10

advice: u need to 'elevate' more..work on your punches and voabulary..

averaged: 4.8....

Well, it took you a while to juss spit 5 bars Miles...over 3 hours? whew...

East is a beast, pop the trunk...... and strap the heat....Miles a str8 shatter ya teeth.....So panther give it a rest,... every Bar was weak
Not a good opener for you..panther had better 5/10
Nigga act like he got straps.....Shut ya mouth and just rap......Cuz I move packs, gun powder eat through ya skin when I cockback.......Miles lay the lines on your Heart monitor Flat.....
Ehh..nuttin' really..just bein' hood on dis one..no punch 5/10
This kidd alwayz talkin mo greasier....dump him in Lake Michigan so the bitch can catch fish easier.....
Aight, aiight..here we go a punch..lol..is iight 6/10
Fucken Wussy....the only reason Pink is in ya name because you prolly look, smell, and act like a pussy....
didn't flow well..good personall..nottin' 'wow' bout it 5/10
I get cash (pause) sitt on Dubbz and Daytonz.......Put work in (pause) with them snubbz and gloves like my name was Payton.....This nigga is a fag he ain't no gangsta...Give him 9 shots from the 50 cal cause this bitch mafucka's a wanksta....March 2 Miles anthem...I take part of you fucken face like the Oprea Phantom
lol..u see all the other bars..and you see this whole fuckin paragraph..lol is all good the punches were pretty weak but i give u props of at least droppin some 5/10

u need to try to flow better and make your punches better aswell...

averaged: 5.2

vote-East Miles
----------------------------------------
umm...can ya'll both vote on my current battle..i needa end this battle and get it ova wit..please return the favor cuz i took a lotta time to work on this battle and judge it..vote honestly and professionaly 1.

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=132100