View Single Post
Old 07-01-04, 03:45 PM   #86
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Vagina
did u know that girls can get cancer if they have sex before their uterus fully develops?

dumb fucks.. its obvious ur all 15, cuz u make such a huge deal about losin ur virginity as if its some huge accomplishment, but im sure for some of u its more like a miracle

Aye Yo Wanksta,

If I ever need a brain transplant, I'd choose yours because I'd want a brain that had never been used. All because girls make a huge ordeal about losing there virginity don't make them 'dumb fucks' seeings as if that is how you put it your obviously just talking shit at the time being so i wouldn't pay much attention to you. Because If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive, and If what you don't know can't hurt you, she's invulnerable. But till then Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent. So, a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey.

Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn. There is no vaccine against stupidity, so quit trying so damn hard dumbass

---------------------------------

Apart from that I lost my virginity at age 17 and yes I do regret it.

Send a message via MSN to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho Send a message via Yahoo to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho   Reply With Quote