Thread: "3"months
View Single Post
Old 07-03-04, 12:49 AM   #1
thareazen~u here
New to RB

Lightbulb "3"months

IP:

Its been 3 months since we were together, 3 months since I cried, 3 months since i layed in my bed and thought of you

No wait thats a lie, Its been 3 months since I couldn't stop thinking of you, who would think it would be 3 months since i gave myself 2 you, hmm... 3 the amount of times i saw you or more, 3 tha hours we talked on tha phone for just a day

3 the qauntity of words you said to me to show what you felt, 3 thoughts of mines to one of yours, 3 steps is wat it took for us to get thru the door, 3 times it took for us to intertwine, Afterwards 3 words
Then from then on the world turned 3 fast turns and has left me burned, now all to say its been 3 months since we last spoke or joked and seen each other

3 things into one mistake has left my mind wonder 3 times tha norm, to see wat I did wrong, Now i'm here 3 months later writinga poem about You & me trying to seek who? ME