View Single Post
Old 07-04-04, 01:49 PM   #52
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketch717
look im new to this rap game/ u cant touch me your shit is lame/ my flows will kill u/ they put your rimes to shame/ cause one day im gonna have fortune and fame/ and every body will know the white boy from cleveland lyrically killed the lame.

^^^^
-A few comments.
A) "look im new to this rap game/" - No doubt son. Anyone who can read, coulda told you thought from your first "drop". LMAO
B) "u cant touch me your shit is lame/" - Obviously you haven't noticed my merking of audio cats for the last month. 8-0, 8 KO's. I should take some time to post a few of the comments peeps dropped bout my audios... nah - my record is enough for this rook.
C) "cause one day im gonna have fortune and fame/" - Not if you don't pay Jay-Z to ghost write for you, and you magically start flowin smooth as Fabolous.
D) "and every body will know the white boy from cleveland lyrically killed the lame./" - ooooooh - so YOU Drew Carey? Look out homies... And son, don't ever use the same word you started your little rhyme scheme off with again in your closer...

I quit battling, but I would come back just to merk you little boy. But I assume you another one of those cats who's voice hasn't gone thru the pubic change yet, and claims to "not have a mic". And I don't do text - cause I ain't a texcee, I'm a EMCEE.

In a few years, when you DO hit puberty (what are you 12?? lol) try to call me out in bitch slapped for audio.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote