View Single Post
Old 07-04-04, 09:44 PM   #14
P-Rock
New to RB

IP:

Man his Aussie personals were heaps played - I heard the same lines talked about on aussies with every other rapper that battles an aussie - But u dudes prolly don't know all u kno bout us is what u see on tv.

Ok - I did rap fast and there I'll give u that one. The Kenny line yeah I guess that could be played but I used the context Roc-A-fella - Muthafuckaz Master P is a baller - therefor he's a Roc-A-fella - I'm a Roc-A-fella - P-Rock.
Man all I can say is his aussie jokes were played as. Plus his personals missed anyways coz he don't even know what aboriginal means man - Untill I layed it out in the info section.

Plus I spit shyt in my own language dissin him and y'all call that played - I bet nobody in any other place other than people from central australia know what that means so thats original as fuck.

With that being said I think that bypasses your reasons for voting except for the production one on clarity - thats valid as.

@ Spectre talkin bout one personal - first of all its hard as fuck to find any info on Vendetta coz he hide all his personal info on his SC website and on mine I'm open as I don't give a fuck what he talk about - is he scared of me talkin bout his family (<-- Thats a personal right there me dissin that).
I had more than that personal - look deeper into man c'mon.

At least study the lyrics abit more b4 voting fuckin L.

I disqualify your votes because they were'nt judged properly.