View Single Post
Old 07-07-04, 09:44 AM   #1
$ike
Banned: Biting

new!!! eminem tracklist

IP:

the new track for shady new album tell em what u think

01. Return Of Slim Shady (Intro) :::: Like the intro on "Slim Shady Ep" where Slim Shady returns from death.
02. Mr.Mathers - Produced By DJ Premier :::: A hardcore "F*ck You Cocksucka!/Im Back" track, like Eminem is knowned to do them
03. School Child - Produced By Kanye West :::: Kind of like "Brain Damage", where Eminem talks about beeing bullied in school.
04. Paul (Skit) ::: Paul tells Eminem about the good news, D12 - My Band is nr.1 on MTV...and EMINEM ANSWERS: "Wait, Paul?..f*ck MTV"
05. Drama King (f. Xzibit) - Produced By Kanye West :::: Xzibit and Eminem spit about the media digging dirt on celebritys
06. Pull Me Down - Produced By Eminem & Jeff Bass ::: A track in the spirit of "Real Slim Shady" & "Without ME", talking about that if you dont like that Eminem is always nr.1..YOU HAVE TO PULL HIM DOWN!
07. Memory (Skit) ::: Sounds like kids playing in the park
08. We As Americans - Produced By Eminem ::: About the world today, politics and things like that
09. Im a Racist (f. D12) - Produced By Deanun Porter & Eminem ::: A funny diss to the Source, where D12 tell about how they found out Eminem was in KKK
10. Still Writing My shizzle List - Produced By Dr.Dre :::: A respond to all the one hwo have dissed him.
11. Never Give A F*ck - Produced By Deanun Porter ::: Part 3 of "Just Dont Give A f*ck"
12. Ken Kaniff (Skit) ::: Ken Kaniff talks into Benzinos answering machine
13. Sweet Combination (f. Dina Rae) - Produced By Eminem :: Drugs & Girls..sweet combination?
14. Real Biter (f. Nate Dogg) - Produced By Dr.Dre ::: A track about all the rapper who bite other rappers styles.
15. U Make Me Proud (f. Obie Trice) - Produced By Eminem :::: Eminem raps about Halie, and Obie about Kobie
16. TRL (Skit) ::: Dre, Eminem and 50 cent are guests in TRL.
17. If I Die (f. Busta Rhymes, Dr.Dre & 50 cent) - Produced by Dr.Dre :::: This track is about what would happen if they got shot, like Biggie and 2Pac.
18. Fallen Angel - Produced By Kanye West ::: Eminem uses a metaphor talking about rappers who "die" as if they sell out or fall off.
19. Still Shady - Produced By Hi-Tek :::: Another crazy ass track like Eminem is knowen to do them
20. Deep Inside Me (f. Halie Jade) - Produced By Sick Notes ::: Another Kim-track, where Halie asks Eminem questions about Kim,and Eminem raps the answers
21. Just Turn on The Radio (f. Proof of D12) - Produced By Red Spyda ::: A anti-bootlegging track.
22. Outro/Mother F***ers gone wild (f. Redman) - Produced By Eminem :::: Eminem and Redman spit the illest verses in their carreer..no joke..
Send a message via AIM to $ike   Reply With Quote