View Single Post
Old 07-08-04, 01:52 AM   #1
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

I hate it when...

IP:

...kids post explainations bout their verse in their rhymes. ie; this jimmywhite kid and his "lmao" at his own bars. WOW is that wack.
Quote:
The only thing dope in this battle are my lyrics,
the dawgfather_13 being ill is like grizzly adams being beardless. (lmao im watching happy gilmore)

...text cats who say they gon "spit these bars quick" or do a "quick spit". You guys aren't spittin - you're typing.
Quote:
Ayo Im critical hittin full to be spittin whole for rapbattlez writtens without hesitance,
this bitch spittin politcal? you spit at blues clues level or as if dr. duess ran for president

...kids braggin at the end of their raps how they didn't try and they did that "spit" in 2 seconds. Well kiddies - the quality shows 99% of the time, so maybe keep that detail to yourself - even though it really did take you 3 days to TYPE it.
Quote:
lmao that was so half assed i almost feel bad

...kids who don't know wtf syllable count is. It really isn't that hard, and how can you even read your own stuff when you're done and not know it's terribly off? Thats why I like audio - it forces you to not have lines that are 12 syllables in one line, and 59 syllables in the next line. Thats the whole challenge of a rap battle - gettin your punch in, and still rhymin it off smooth.
Quote:
I see ya quote in rapbattlez "HATERS SUCK MY FUCKING DICK",
well with 90 percent male emcees on the site, you want to get blow'd by all dudes wit an occasional chick?? (nasty shit)

oddly enough - I managed to pull ALL of these examples from jimmywhites one battle verse. LOL

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote