View Single Post
Old 07-09-04, 12:04 AM   #8
Ca'lam
The Light

IP:

Nice battle you guys.. both were very good

L.I:i was feeling this.. you hit home with that..i was feeling this quite a bit.. the flow was just a tad choppy, but it was still decent.. had good emotions..i could picture it in my mind.. kept it simple, and sweet.. which is a nice style.. id give the verse a 8.1 out of ten..

deleon: hmm.. i dont think i was feeling this as much.. it was pretty extended, and the topic wasnt as genuine.. it was a good verse, and the political depth of it, was pretty impressive.. its kind of hard comparing two different approaches to a topic, both saw it so differently.. i would give your verse a 7.8.. i still liked it, except on the length was my only prob with it.. nice verse..

i have to give my vote to L.I.. he took it.. felt his take on the topic a lil bit more..good battle you guys..

yea, if oyu guys feel like it, oyu can just return a vote to either one of my battles.. i got one with trase in EFL thats a topical, or the one with restricted.. i'll soon have a battle with L.E commin saturday.. aight.. good battle again

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup