View Single Post
Old 07-09-04, 01:25 PM   #31
dren
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by State CapiTol
well they can elevate......but mainly speaking to vets.....or talented emcees/textees/emcees

site needs more mature users. i come to this site mainly to make fun of half the kids here. i hit up blazing mic and hiphopcrib to be serious.

if more people were serious about how things worked at this site, then i would be serious as well. i think a lot of younger kids are attracted to rapbattles for some reason or another and things just aren't handled maturely. i think you have to cater to your audience, and expect what you would from a bunch of middle schoolers. not saying everyone is like that here, but the majority seems to be.

either cater to a different audience and try to attract them, or stick with what you have. some forums can be eliminated since they are rarely used. this board seems to be dominantly text, so get rid of some of the other aspects of it.

do you really need net crews? this leads to more "crew voting" and less true votes. every site that has crews has a huge problem with this. get rid of the crew forum and you will eliminate plenty of this.