View Single Post
Old 07-11-04, 07:06 AM   #6
Will E. Maze
New to RB

IP:

ok Im goin into this with the mind frame that these beats are gonna be sick as fuck...unlike anything Ive ever heard...(via the name of the thread)

first beat...not bad...well put together...break down is pretty nice...nothin new though...still a cool beat...

second beat...that your beat?? if so definatly an ill beat...love'n it...

third beat...same steez as the second beat...not really feelin the dude rappin over the beat...too monotone...but beat is pretty sick...

fourth beat...Main man beat...not bad...not my steez..but its cool for what it is...

fifth beat...feelin the energy in this beat...pretty dope...crazy ass change ups in it...

sixth beat....pretty dope feelin the strings...something I'd rock for sure...

seventh beat...summer time classic is nice...lovin the vibe...definatly a summer beat to rock out to...

eighth beat...sample is cool...put together well...Id rock to this....

ninth beat...dope sample...feelin this for sure...definatly an anthem rocker...well done

tenth beat...another dope sample...oh damn you flipped it way different then I thought you would...hmm...not how I wouldve done it...but none the less still pretty dope...

well I think thats about all I got for you right now...they arent the best Ive heard...lol...but they are far from the worst Ive heard also..keep uppin man...pz
SleepLess Poets(my internet group)
Send a message via AIM to Will E. Maze   Reply With Quote