View Single Post
Old 07-11-04, 06:56 PM   #15
5MICMEDALLION
Light Weight

IP:

Listen insaine16...your not supose to be making comments in the middle of a battle,but now...I know your not going to vote fair...
So why dont you do me a favor and go find a play ground to bore the hell out of!!
I ask that the site owner remove his dick riding ass off of this battle,
Because Its plain to see he's going to dick ride,because she's his friend and shit,
Plus you can go look at the other places I have posted,because all he has done is follow me around when me and her start beefing.....He always got something to say
when it doesn't involve him..when it comes to her....So I ask that THE OWNER let this battle get voted on without INSAINE16 ass around.....
And as for Barsofheat.....I dont know how you can say you'll vote when my post wasn't up yet,unless some one asked you to vote for them....Im not caling any names....
~YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE~....And the site owner knows about people pm-n one another asking for votes....I hope your not doing that my friend...but just in case we dont need your vote neither....I want a fair battle....Please people if you cant win a battle, dont come messing every one elses battles up....And dont think I dont know whats going on either,because I do...I told you young beezy...Im not going for thats cheating shit,
So I hope you tell your friends to stay out of this...or your going to be disqualified
for cheating.....so dont get caught slipping...thank you for understanding....1
So dont toss me
till to you tried me.
This is my ring.
You cant box me.
I'll drop rocky.
I've climbed the mountain's
Making all contenders obsolete.
All you bitches is running like
water fountain
knocking me!!

Defeat list