Old 07-11-04, 11:25 PM   #1
L.I.
Miss Me?

L.I.'s Predicitons!!

IP:

Week 1 PLL Predictions
By L.I.

Durmil vs Apotheosis
This could be an exciting match up. I peeped some of Durmil’s stuff and a few of his punches were good. Apotheosis is known to have some nice punches too. Both of these guys are under the radar in battling. But punches are tight between them. I’m gonna have to go with Apotheosis just because he is more consistant with good punches. But we will have to see what Durmil pulls.
Prediction - Apotheosis

Yehti vs Daclassic
Hmm…I check some of Yehti’s ish and is was mostly decent. Nothing surprised me. His punches were on an average level. Maybe a little over decent punch occasionally. But Daclassic has sick punches and he is my favorite in this battle.
Prediction - Daclassic

Polifick vs Da Magician 7
Ehh Da Magician’s punches are basic but he uses some okay meta’s. He may come with a decent punch. But Polifick takes this due to the fact he will have a way harder hitting punch.
Prediction - Polifick

SPuL vs mjust23
Blah mjust has horrible punches. SPuL wins this easily.
Prediction – SPuL

L.I. vs Miss. Lyricist
I wont do a predicition for my own battle.

BostonLyricist vs Shadows edge
Boston’s meta’s can be good at times. But Shadows edge will take this with his witty punch and sick wordplay.
Prediction – Shadows Edge

calamity vs e-dubz
e-dubz has a very stretched structure, which will throw off his flow. He has weak meta’s and boring punches. Calamity has decent punches. Could use some elevating. But he easily beats e-dubz.
Prediction – calamity

virt vs MarvolousJ1009
Now this could be one of the best match ups in this week. Virt has great punches. And MarvolousJ can have sick meta’s at times. MarvolousJ will have to come as hard as possible to take this battle. But I think virt will pull this one out in a tight contest.
Prediction – virt

MetaSkriptz vs Triple_N
Meta has been preparing himself for the PLL by doing a few punchline battles. He needs to come very hard in the match up to win. Triple_N has had some of the dopest meta’s ive seen on relaunched. And I think that will push him into the winning spot. This could also be one of the best battles in week 1.
Prediction – Triple_N

DeLeon vs Flow Intelligent
I predict Flow will take this due to the fact he is simply way better at punches. DeLeon is more of a topical battler and there aint nothing wrong with that. DeLeon wont be able to hold up against Flow’s punch.
Prediction – Flow Intelligent

shadow vs State Capitol
This will be a nice match up. Shadow occasionally has a witty punch and a nice personal. Same with State Capitol. I say State will take this due to a harder hitting personal. I have a feeling both will do a personal punch. This could be a great battle.
Prediction – State Capitol

*The~Star* vs ~Genicide~
Hmm I haven’t seen much from these two heads. The Star has basic lines that are stretched. Star’s punches are pretty weak. Along with Genicide. Both peoples punches are basic a nd for the most part weak. This is a throw up. I say The Star takes is for having a cooler sig.
Prediction - *The~Star*

Mental Anew vs Mixtape
Mental has decent punches and meta’s. All he needs to work on is his set up lines. If he elevates there he will do good in the league. Mixtape has decent punches too. This will be a close battle. I say Mental will take it because he will have a nice meta.
Prediction – Mental Anew

For$aken vs B.X.P
Hmm For$aken has some decent and good meta’s they may help him. B.X.P’s meta’s are decent but need better wording. I haven’t seen anything too good from him. I say For$aken takes this.
Prediction – For$aken

Killacamflow vs Forgotten Flow
Killa needs to come somewhat hard to take this. Just because I’ve seen his lazy punches and they suck. Forgotten needs to try really fuckin hard. But I think Killa ill still take this.
Prediction – KillaCamFlow

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.