View Single Post
Old 07-11-04, 11:56 PM   #9
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP:

this whole battle was bullshit, Kronicks verse sounds either bitten or recycled, and Theones verse, I wish his shit wouldve been bitten so I wouldnt have to go thru this shit every time I vote on a battle.

Kronik, Ur entire first bar was garbage and did'nt match the style in the rest of Ur battle verse. it was stretched and U wrote shit that U knew aint ryme so U had to put shit in bold letters just so that niggaz heads would'nt combust from the stupidity. the next few bars were more on key in wat U should be doing. Ur personals were wak and Ur punchess were kinda played out. U shouldve encorporated more time into Ur verse, yeah it does show that U did'nt. 5 out of 10

Theone, everytime I see U, I feel like taking ur computer hostage at gunpoint while I pistlewhip out of the Ur writers Block. I tested my endurance today by seeing how much of Ur rymes I could read befor my IQ droped. U should work On everything Uv ever know about hiphop all over again, the forget it, and start again till U get it right.

Personals, K
Flow, none
structure, none
wordplay, K
Punches, LoL, I guess K
Overall, K

V/ Kronick
its a shame when my vote has better punchlines then both Ur verses put together, U should serioucly elivate any way possible.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod