View Single Post
Old 07-12-04, 05:14 PM   #6
shonj
New to RB

IP:

fuck it
I see cats 4got there nodoze....
this is now the hate me now/dont sleep thread.
I see a lot of threads from cats trying 2 get feedback 4 there shit,with at least 20 views and maybe 2,3, sometimes 0 posts.
if u feel it's wack or hot, it helps 2 respond, I mean unless this is a site full of haters( i'm not knowin i'm new) isn't the purpose of this site 2 encourage cats 2 do what they doin and lace them with comments and suggestions? and that doesnt mean dropping 1 line like "oh, it's coo" or "oh, it needs work" or, "oh it's alright.. peep my shit tho'". fuck the fact that it's free posting, its just not very helpful 2 a person when u give them a lame response like the 1's above. if u feel it's dope, why?, if it's wack, why?
dont be scurred
if u feel u getting slept on, post ur link here and I gurantee at least 1 cat(me) will give a real, detailed, reply. that goes 4 songs, newbeats, whatever. i also encourage others 2 drop a post on what u hear from this thread, even if it's blatant hating, that stopped bothering me in high school, i can handle it. so
come on ya'll, lets get some constructive dialouge going, wake the fuckup rb heads, lets go!!!!