View Single Post
Old 07-12-04, 05:36 PM   #9
QBsmasher
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Ameen: You were throwing punches I seen, they just werent really connecting. TALK and PAC dont rhyme, you feel me. Flowz was decent, but aint have a lot of feeling in them, maybe a little more wordplay next time to set up your punches. Stop tryin to stress the point that your rhyming, It just makes me look twice at ya rhymes, and it was easier to pick out that you didnt rhyme. Try to get a lil more personal with it, use some harder metas, and get creative. Not a bad verse, just needs a little bit of work.

BostonLyricist: I think BostonLyricist has really been elevating, pretty good battle here. I seen some nice metas, that were personals that you were using as punches. LoL did you get all of that? Nice flow, you are still streching out your lines though and forcing some of the punches. Tighten the structure up and get a little more syllably equal with your lines. I notice you are using more multi-syllable rhymes though, thats good and helps with the complexity and such with your verse. Good verse overall though.

v/BostonLyricist