View Single Post
Old 07-14-04, 05:35 AM   #20
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotheosis
1. He is a hypocrit. He dissed Ja for singing on hooks, for trying to act for becoming too commerical but he has done the same.
2.His commercialness. I understand not everything he does is his choice, im sure his people tell him what direction to go etc so the label gets even more money. But it pisses me off so much that he has his name as the executive produer on Llyod Banks' album buit when u actually read who produces the tracks he isnt even on ONE(i dont think). Also that on Banks' album in the back there is a pic of him, WHY? its not ur album fuk off......& in the vid on fire when it flips to the Warrior tra, why does HE have to be the one that smashes the glass and let the camera delay on him. Get off his nuts kids......his rhymes arent even that good........his album production WAS & nufin else about him i like.

just a rant

^^^ said it all....plus his fucked up voice!he sounds like he sucked dicks a lil too much..that y i call 'em Gay_unit!!and..his body aint as tight as some gurls think it is...i went to his concert sometime ago(in italy)....and i was close to the stage,when he took off his shrit i went "omfg!!!! wdf?????????????" thats all fat with just a lil muscel stuffed up his chest.....blehhhhhhhhh!!!!it was horrible..fo real yo.....but mayne lloyd was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(as a gurl that statement couldnt miss...hehehe)

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote