View Single Post
Old 07-14-04, 12:10 PM   #23
Mag...
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by calamity
agreed^.. but why clutter up the forum even more with a thread like this.. if people want to know what people think and how they rate other people...let em do it.. i started one.. because i wanted to know what people thought of other peoples skills in here.. sooooo... Thank you for contributing to the trash the forum Movement .........

let me go into it further...

Why clutter up a forum with a thread like this?

it seems to me... this forum has a problem. It allows itself to fall upon a crutch of allowing members to do as they please. Daily, incepted is a host of meaningless threads designed to give members an opportunity to freepost. Who the fuck cares if you want to know some shit about the skill on this site? Have you never been on a rap board ever? Don't you realize every single post in a site like this is going to be bullshit? ... sigh

regardless, it's surely been done before. How many times do we have to massage the egos of another 15 year old kid who's invested too much time in a net battle record on the most weakly talented site on the net? Once a month? Once a week? Every single freaking day?!? No, I proposed that we stop the nonsense... and bring about some order and in the same stroke, intelligent conversation could be fostered. Things real Hiphoppas care about... Life, Politics, Health, Fun.... etc etc... I see a few fun topics around... that's great. But not one on anything even a bit more meaningful then "When did ya lose your virginity?"

So with hopes of a few useful members coming in and sitting down for a discussion for their betterment... I get some MORON who comes in here and accuses me of clutter.... aahhh! mon dieu! I am indignant... and I realize you have nothing useful to contribute. Your comments speak so loudly of you dilluded sense of reason that I am resigned... nay forced... to ignore you.

but not before I point out one simple thing...

You calamity... are in fact... a moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End
Carson, you aren't shit, so don't even post to me again. You suck at audio, you suck at text,and you suck at life. You and I both know that you would have lost 99% of your battles if you didn't have a voting ring and pick on the 9 year olds who join the site.