View Single Post
Old 07-14-04, 02:32 PM   #26
Ca'lam
The Light

IP:

wow you must be like 50 years old, on the internet who takes shit personally, and dont take jokes well.. well see, me, i live hip hop.. so if you need to go to a forum to expierience it, im sorry for you.. i come here ot goof off, have fun, battle, and post about dumb shit.. so i am sorry that you cant view my posts as smart mouthed jokes.. .. ^ so you just typed all of that for nothing.. and you ARE a FUCKINg moron.. thank you thank you thank you .. lol ....

rofl.. after long days of brain tiring shit, you expect us to come home, and talk about ^^ shit like that.... wow, now i am forced to see you for what oyu are.................(stay with me)............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............a nerd .. and i could give a shit less, if you ignore me or not.. cause a 50 year old internet *peer*, means just about as much as a genetal wart does to me.. i dont care for either.. and by the way, im 16.. and uhhhh, your on this site to.. and yes, your still immature

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup