View Single Post
Old 07-14-04, 02:38 PM   #27
Mag...
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by calamity
wow you must be like 50 years old, on the internet who takes shit personally, and dont take jokes well.. well see, me, i live hip hop.. so if you need to go to a forum to expierience it, im sorry for you.. i come here ot goof off, have fun, battle, and post about dumb shit.. so i am sorry that you cant view my posts as smart mouthed jokes.. .. ^ so you just typed all of that for nothing.. and you ARE a FUCKINg moron.. thank you thank you thank you .. lol

I fail to see how you ascertained that I'm 50... and personally calling you out on your assery is not even close to taking something personally... heh... anywhoo... you don't live hip hop... any real Hiphoppa wouldn't be as stupid as you are...

btw... trying to pass of your lame jabs at this thread as 'so-called' smart mouthed jokes is barely even passable as pathetic...

only a true disciple of moronic behaviour would scramble for such a pathetic excuse and rebuttal...

I suggest you think for a long time... and try to dream up something better than... 'Shut the Fuck up you loser...'

though I can see it coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End
Carson, you aren't shit, so don't even post to me again. You suck at audio, you suck at text,and you suck at life. You and I both know that you would have lost 99% of your battles if you didn't have a voting ring and pick on the 9 year olds who join the site.