View Single Post
Old 07-14-04, 06:25 PM   #22
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Ok great battle y'all....Breakdown...Restricted:

Ok....your verse was alite, your verse was full of mediocre punches an multies, it was not very impressive. You played on her looks like evryone else who battles her an said the same shit everyone else does, your punches were original but your whole verse was based on a played concept, your metas were lacking throughout the verse, your wordplay was weak, you just had good multies but that doesn't win battles, your personals were weak, talking about you fucked in the same verse that you saying she ugly doesn't make sense to me, that took a lot out of your verse to me, so I give your verse an overall rating of..........7/10

Breakdown for Latin.........That shit was funny as hell posting those pics, an you played off them well, every line was a personal an those photos made them hit really hard, your metas were pretty solid not your strongest but the were present an good enough to out-class him, your wordplay was nice in some spots I like that state of west virgin-ia shit that was nice, punches were good n effective, just an all round solid verse, I think you took him in everything except multies...so I give your verse....8.5/10

Vote: Latin Kitten
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N