View Single Post
Old 07-15-04, 08:04 AM   #11
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

ok, first off. eye, the opener had way 2 many syllables, u needed to say what you wanted to say with less words, like the word structural prolly wasnt needed, the second bar was better, but the metaphor in it didnt make make much sense, handicapped children arnt in your league.. bah it wasnt bad rhymin tho, the third bar was good wordplay, i liked that line. 4th bar was ok, 5th was playin on gender which u said u didnt want but it finished ok, and the word doctors prolly woulda made more sence there, the next bar was ok, and the last 2 were ok, but the closer i didnt relly get the diss.

overall, could of been better, but it wasnt that bad.

Xxxtasy, your opener started good, second bar was stretched, third bar, i think u meant to say mud, but that still doesent rhyme real good with word (no r sound).. the next bar.. was skipped.. it started ok, then there was no second line in it which messed with the structure a bit, bar afta that was alrite, then the bar after that had the same problem as before, you skipped the second line.. and the closer was ok, but drop the iight? bit..

also X, 1 thing, i cant stress how bad it is to say that your verse was wak after you write it, in battles your meant to be right 100% of the time, no 'i think' or 'my shits wak' u have to seem like your on point all the time, it can change the way people think sometimes.. but dont worry bout that, im over looking it.

this was hard to decide.. but in the end i gotta give the vote to eye, you both came about the same but he didnt mess his structure up near the end of his verse.

interestin battle tho.