View Single Post
Old 07-17-04, 10:13 PM   #12
sin dogg
New to RB

IP:

yo sin dogg will murder yall, pop yo head back and forth like you was pin ball//
Dont give a fuck about a crew, catch you by your self and and i'll split your skull in 2//
A hardcore rapper, a criminal by my own ignition...fuck an army yall i'll spray a whole entire coalition//
Im a punisher, and ive set the mode to demolition, give me a mic and i'll devour the competition//
In life, to be the best that i can be is my mission, cutti'n up every emcee who ever stepped up to me with such perfect percision//
Ima fuckin pitbull eating at a bitch with circumscision, if she aint havin the baby then why the fuck is there so much bitchin?//
187 on anybody goin to heaven, fuck nines...i'll drop every angel with mac elevens//
Im sorta a jack of all trades, dealing out every weapon from ak's to glocks and even the classical switch blades//
Now im not here to play so put your soft animals and toys away cus i odnt roll with flake, step to me and the oven is where you will bake//
So if you want a crew member whos thick, holla at yo boy sin and and i'll murder da bitches quick//