View Single Post
Old 07-17-04, 11:42 PM   #14
Fr3MiSoul
New to RB

IP:

i'm new to this joint so .. i'm just gonna drop a freestyle real quick .. i dont kno if yall got ur crew hooked up already or not but .. check it

Forget the punchlines/i punch my/opponents quicker and harder than drumline/my rhymes/is elevated/i'm hellivated/helpin satan/self explainin/got u evacuatin/and aggrivated/dont put me in ur crew/i dont give a fuck dude/i'm gonna make it with or without u/cuz the fire that burns inside/eats me alive/fight or die/with every cut and slice/why dont my eyes/realize the the pain.. its only in my heart/are, these permanent scars/i feel like its to dark for me to see/to far for me reach/to hard for me to breathe/i'm too bold to show the hurting/but my soul is already burning/I'm in check/and with every step/i'm walking closer to death/and i could care less/cuz the depth is deep/for me/at least/and i'm slowly drowning/and i cant grab ahold of anyone around me/everyone doubts me/you kno nothing about me/all these years and u still dont kno the person who is now me/

yo email me if u feelin this type of rappin .. XFactor0623@aol.com
thats just wat i came up wit off the top .. holla