View Single Post
Old 07-18-04, 05:45 PM   #74
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJetX2
Here's the point. Why are you here? Why did you start bashin?
Did we come over there? Did we bother you? Are we the ones startin petty disputes?...

or are we just **herbish** for standin up for ourselves against people who think they're better because there' community has been around longer.

that's the issue. Go Home. thats it.

and...don't gimme that savvy "have a nice day" shit like ur a cool vet and your to cool for this arguement. Because it's you "Herbs Wit High Posts" that started the whole thing.

i have only posted at this site roughly 4 times since the split before this issue arose... I never did give two shits about what goes on over there until it was brought to my attention that someone directly copied the idea of having a "dream team" from us... That didnt bug me much, but then yall having "genesis<dreamcast" in your sigs did bother me. But that issue was settled yesterday over aim between me and meta. As far as us beleiving we're better... who says we're not allowed too?... I've looked at your roster, i've heard the audios of your squad... I consider myself a good judge of talent, and i can say with confidence that were the better overall team. I never said we were better cuz we been around longer... stop putting words of others into my mouth please.

Don't argue with me over issues you have with others.