View Single Post
Old 07-19-04, 06:01 PM   #206
Register
New to RV

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
haha,best post in this thread....my opinion on this,i never liked the name dreamcast....it should've stayed dream team.........i dont like genesis either....n i didnt even know original had a team ,nor that it was called genesis...

original members need to fuckin get over it...........they're wack...a bunch of dickriders,half of relaunched is original members under aliases.......so if relaunched is wack,yall are really talkin bout urselves............

i've seen the battles on there,they all spit exactly the same...LIKE CHRIT...n noone cept on original likes that style......n since everyone over there spits the same...THEY PRAISE IT...they needa get over that shit man,they came over here under aliases,n they got beat......word of advice...get a style that works on ANY BOARD..not just on the board u're currently on

lastly,ORIGINAL IS WACK...yall act like GENESIS is such a fuckin original name...someone said GOLDMIC has a crew by that name..relaunched is ruining ur rep?HA ..
YALL BIT GOLDMIC,N I CALLED OUT DYNASTY WARRIORS,A CREW ON GOLDMICS ON ANOTHER BOARD,N THEY FUCKIN GOT SHOOK N LEFT THE BOARD....ALLLLLL OF THEM...N SOME OF THEIR MEMBERS WERE LIKE #3,AND #8 ON ON GOLDMIC ROFL.....

so what does that say abour ur lil crew name ,GENESIS.....
as for relaunched...change the damn name to dream team.....................shit...if they gonna bitch n cry like little girls,n get their friends here to back em up n make aliases...wow,yall really dont have no friggin lives...............................

lol @ everyone spits like chrit, you`re a moron I`ll battle you 30 Lines on RM to shut you the fuck up
Send a message via MSN to Register   Reply With Quote