View Single Post
Old 07-22-04, 12:39 PM   #156
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Raw killah and ruff tuff thug are homos 4 life.

IP:

Raw killa is an amature dick rider, his boy friend ruff tuff thug is a bitch wit em. Ruff tuff voted on my battle wit Raw and didnt leave and explanaition, just said the this kid would pop my eye.? I dont kno either, any way, I checked out there connection,

Here a call out is made, Raw killa is ready to ride his boy.
CALLING OUT RUFF TUFF THUG By ruff ridah187

Here ridah did good enouf to get a ko on ruff cuz he's twice as wak as ruff yet, his baby raw killa is there to vote and talk shit. just read ruff tuff thugs lines, there fucked up.
Ruff Ridah187 V.s. Ruff Tuff Thug

Substancial amount of dick riding by all the people who I saw while searching his posts. just read our lines, I didnt try but it was still enouf to get an ez K.O. on this kid.
me V.s. Raw Killah

This list whent on for a long way on his posts counts...
It also involved another kat named Shy who glorified my verse but in the end voted for raw wit out even explaining why. I also saw her in the his lil ring of bitches.

If u dont believe all this shit then heres more proof,
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=136731

As far as I can tell, ruff and rawkilla only voted on two of each other's battles... and most of ruff's votes were DQ'ed because they were not explained

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod