View Single Post
Old 07-22-04, 01:44 PM   #45
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by calamity
text doesernt mean anything... and what makes you think people actualy put up there best shit... i aint bout ot have some industry fag steal my punches.. i dont waste good shit on these sites.. never. if you do, you an idoiot.. peopl e get there shit said by artists all the time.. they pay people to skim the internet for sick punches, cause they know you guys are dumb enuff to sit downa nd think up shit they dont feel like lmao... original is prolly the safe-haven for write-blocked artists lmao.. im not surprised they havent heard ther punches any where yet

wow... who the fuck told you that?

ahahaa... they hire dope writers to write for artists... they dont skim internet boards looking at what textcees say... you are truly paranoid and misinformed.

whens the last time you heard a textcee punchline on the radio?... thank you... alot of artists write for themselves often, but do to lack of time they hire writers who have mastered their style...you have nothing to be worried about... cuz if the steal lines form anywere, it would be from a more popular board... like RM.