View Single Post
Old 07-23-04, 04:59 AM   #3
EXIT WOUNDS
New to RB

Ok

IP:

this will be a esay one

look here I demolish weak rhymes so this coarse will be crash,label every line you spitting as totaly ass~

you a new jack to this rap thing I can tell by ya flow,maybe you didn't notice but the Ex is a pro~

go back to bagging groceries in ya neighborhood store,cause rapping is not a hobby I live for this boy~

you a 20 second wonder I got years in this bitch,the only reason I took this battle was to cure my itch~

follow my intelect let me school you a bit,spitting is for real thinkers so just ponder on this ~

I eat ass in the morning devour crews in the night,take ya bitch out to breakfast cause her braining is tight~

swing swords like a viking clash with titans of rap,until you elevate ya level don't ever post wit me black~

I'm a savage with advantage manage to plan my attack,damage average cats who vanish from rap what up wit dat~

killing you was easy so believe me you dead,knocked ya head strait off ya shoulders cause you wasn't prepared~

you incompetent ya flow should be banned off the set,you are maybe the worst cat that done battled me yet~

don't ever come to battle with a nigga who raw,next time you come to text pack ya lunch for a war~

I think I won this hands down so next time you drop,think of Exit wounds nigga who put that( L )in ya box ~