Thread: here i am
View Single Post
Old 07-23-04, 10:16 PM   #74
DON
Middle Weight

IP:

^african royale dont get mad at wat happens and dont get m,ad at me but jus listen to this cause u gota understand not jus ur finxed opinion

1.u get pulled over by cops in ur ride cause ur doin something wrong cops dont jus wana harass u jus wen u get pulled over u see it that way

2.wen ur eating kfc yes i admit i laugh cause its funny but dont tell me u dont laugh at white people bout everything i mean look at chapelle show the only reason hes so funny is cause every one of his skits makes fun of white poeple

3.when ur walking wit 3 of ur blak friends cops get at u because truth is most crimes on streets r commited by blak people in groups i neva seen a white guy get convicted for dumb little shit unless they try and act blak.most white guys who act their own race get convicted for serial killings planned murder organized crime big time robbery major crimes

4.blak people still arent all developed into the country yet. its gona be a while before u get accepted by any race even cubans talk shit on blaks cause u jus got ur civil rites handed to u 40 years ago

5.wen u ask for a quarter nobody gives it to u yeah but wen u pass a poor guy do u drop money into his cup?most poeple dont

see u cant be proud to be blak and act street gangster without the other things that come with it for example the word nigger the harrassment by cops and the racism against u cause blak street gangsters cause a lota trouble. so next time ur doin all that think of the other sides of the story every race has things that go wit it jus black people make it more known theyre the ones who always complain if ur white ur supposed to be proper if ur italian u supposed to eat pasta if u chinese u have the eyes but we dont complain fact is black people do but everyone goes through the same things in different ways just they dont publicize and rap about it