View Single Post
Old 07-24-04, 01:21 AM   #2
EXIT WOUNDS
New to RB

Da jokah-vs-Exit Wounds

IP:

Da jokah-vs-Exit Wounds

HOOK= It WASN'T WISE TO SUMMONS KID NOW THE TABLE IS SET,AND YOU CAN BET YA BULLET WOUNDS I'M A RUINE YA REP~
WOKE ME WHILE I'M RESTING KID IS SOMETHNG DADDY DON'T LIKE,NOW YOU'LL REGRET THE DAY YOU EVER WANTED TO PICK UP A MIC.

I suppose you think you iller cause you battling aids,but the drama you've endured wouldn't fill up a page~

I announce another victory that's 3 in my belt,lil ry, deliqient and now the likes of yourself~

Maybe you a prankster I got jokes of my own,like I saw ya mother in her panties with her dick on the bone~

I'm known to too terrific but see gifted is me,like pissing on ya grave then crip walking with glee~

I devise to mesmerize and put that thang to ya eyes,take knives and head dive in ya ass to sever ties~

back up don't loose ya focus cause next i'm a flip,back simmy twist and put some sport on this bytch~

Im the first of 8 wonders the other seven wont do,I can't be destroyed by Benladen if he teamed up wit you~

you a pink panty pussy putting penis on ya palets,dick sucking coward laying still while golden showered~

now its time I rip you like you tissue in ass,lock on his ass so tight kids will think i'm a rash~

jokah jokah jokah its a joke that you flow,and stop telling lies that you ripped up a show~

you ain't never seen a stage ain't never picked up a mic,last year you riding scooters now you thinking you tight~

get back on ya bike a wheelie ya ass on home,befor I fukkin get mad and put this peice to ya dome~

Da jokah-vs-Exit Wounds