View Single Post
Old 07-24-04, 08:11 AM   #24
Timeless
Banned: Spamming

IP:

wow nice battle guys........

ok sporadic = your structure to start with was great, really made it easy for the reader to get it, also the flow helped this as well and was nearly perfect....dont think you fell off at any part in the piece!! rite now the writers voice for me is the most important part of a topical battle and you potrayed it in a way that made me stay glued to my screen...you described the actions and emotion great!! vocab was there, nicely worded!! really good piece man!!

Fav part =

i take the dive memories flash past as i plunge to my death
last words to my loved ones with a whisper "i love you"
..with my very last breath

^^ great last line

Ibraheem = also wow, your structure was different to sporadics, but still near perfect, and your flow WAS perfect....you couldnt of got it better if you tryed. ok your writers voice came out nice, the way you blamed the goverment and showed that Bust and bin laden aint that different!! i liked the contrast!! didnt think you had as much emotion as sporadic but still real nice!!

Fave line = I got an idea that I would like you to join/
Thinking GW Bush and binladin 2 different faces of the same coin/

^^ good contrast

So really nice topical battle both of you, but i think i'm going with sporadic, just on the fact that he explained a like jorney instead of writing facts!! but both of you props!!

Vote Sporadic

HIT UP MY POEM........... WHITE DOVE - MY PRAYER

PZ
Send a message via MSN to Timeless