View Single Post
Old 07-24-04, 11:23 AM   #1
2bad
New to RB

<devils advocote part 1>

IP:

im the devils advocote// with a plot 2 drop a fuckin bomb on evri mic im on//
i wont stop// im tipped 4 the4 top of hip-hop// im overlappion with my rappin//
and i aint takin no pitstop// im on a mission//got my vision on pole position// prohibited so find my shit on limited edition//commited// 2 findin sum1 2 commision a musican who cant get permission 2 show his face on television//
as a boy i had a premonition// that i'd b blowin shit up like allied coalition//
my ammunition is all i need//a pen and a pad sum intuition and a bag of weed// indeed lets proceed 2 claim souls and those who oppose we'll expose as hoes in pantihoes// my flows are slicker than rolls// quicker than a gazelle// roundin up my foes// sicker takin 'em 2 hell// who knows only time will tell//who cums and who goes// who succumbs and who blows// who rose and who fell// whose enclosed in a cell// just remember that not evri murderer is in jail// igotta// face of an angel but a soul of a demon// get inside my mind u find a whole lot of schemein// aint no redeemin// a heart so dark// sparkin chronic plants// recitin demonic chants// in the park sittin on a piece of bark by a campfire// ima see the nite out like im a vampire//
they call me the hells gate keepa// advocote of the devil// i am the grim reaper// get out ya seat//time 2 meet ya maker// 2BAD the lyrical undertaker
2BAD