View Single Post
Old 07-25-04, 11:12 PM   #84
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
LMAO....So I can hire you over someone else that is more qualified because I need another black person in my company, I can give you a lower rate on a mortgage because not that many black people own homes, and you can take my spot in a good university cause they need more diversity, but I'm not allowed to say a word in the language that white people made up? Do you realize how idiotic you sound? The word nigga is no longer used in any way to bring hatred toward another culture, whether it be derogitory towards blacks, or rubbing it in the face of whites. It is simply used as a slang for friend. If you think any different, you are just trying to look too deep. Why segregate this world even more by saying only a certain color of people can say a word. Actually, you are saying that only a certain color of people can not say this word. I have yet to hear what people think of hispanics saying nigga. Blacks that feel whites shouldn't be allowed to say nigga are only being racist themselves. My family wasn't even in america when slavery took place. My ancesters are from Germany and came to the US in the 1900s. But you still feel that I can't say anything that I want. This country was founded on freedom of speech, how dare you try and take that from me. How dare you try to take away what thousands have fought for, gave their lives for, just because you are fucking selfish.....

Its not about being selfish its about principle, it isn't ignorance its just that you are white so its impossible for you to grasp the idea of it. and as far as spanish people saying nigga thats cool wit me cuz they are viewed as a nigger just like me, if me and you rode in a car together got pulled over cuz the car was stolen and sent to jail, who gets the harsher sentence?....THE BLACK MAN!!!!!! If we both apply to the same college, have the same scores, and credentials who do they exclude.....THE BLACK MAN!!!!! Name one instance where I a black man would get a fair shake in your world!!!! but you want a fair shake in mine?......FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, we created this culture, this whole hip hop thing is our creation and we want to share it with the world but you saying the word nigga is crossing the line, nigga jus like brother is associated with being black, when u say nigga do u think of a white boy wearing sean jean and a fitted?.....NO!!!!. You think of a black man, this country is based on separatism and though we can talk and chill we are not viewed the same, I don't care how much bullshit is in the constitution. So my advice is engyma be yourself, you are not black...now that doesn't mean u can't listen to rap or chill wit black people, I am all for u doing that just lay off using the word nigga, nigga doesn't mean friend it means my brotha, its an extension of what we said in the panther movement, so if u ain't a brotha or a fellow minority, u can't say it PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote