View Single Post
Old 07-25-04, 11:13 PM   #86
Biggie_XL
Flyweight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
Here is the explanation for all you little kids on here..........

I am a black man and I use the word nigga, blacks use this word cuz young black men started using it in the late 60's to take the power it gave white men away from them. Nowadays we are still oppressed just in different ways but thats not the subject, the subject is white boys saying nigga. Now to white boys nowadays these rappers on T.V. are their heroes, to be black is their biggest fantasy. so, they eventually begin to think they are black becuz they know our music and think that it entitles them to using that word. Well owning a 50 cent CD doesn't make u gangsta, doesn't make u black and have many black friends don't make u black, now I love all people and if u white and like rap thats cool, I'll chill wit u and everything but u can't use the word nigga cuz it was designed to be used to DEFUSE YOUR USAGE OF NIGGER!!!!!!! Nigga is basically our way of saying fuck you!!!! to white bigots, and racists...so if u as a white boy use it, your saying fuck you to your own people and stealing more of our culture then u have in the past.

some were in tha middle it says shit about if you gangster. first of all original gangster are lik italian not black and shit and also dude there some white kids growing up in poverty to

you can't get to me cuz
U can't Touch tha Untouchble
Break tha Unbreackable
Shake tha Unshakeable
Move tha Unmovealble
Send a message via MSN to Biggie_XL   Reply With Quote