View Single Post
Old 07-26-04, 08:39 PM   #125
shadow
bingo!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datruth29
YOU ARE THE MOST UNEDUCATED, IGNORANT PERSON IN THIS THREAD..
WE DIDN'T EVEN COME FROM ETHIOPIA YOU DUMB ASS.. ETHIOPIA WAS PROSPEROUS UNTIL EUROPEANS FUCKED AFRICA UP, THEY DIDN'T HELP SHIT BITCH.. AFRICANS WEREN'T STARVING BACK THEN, IT WAS RICH.. PLUS, AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE MOSTLY DESCENDANTS OF THE IVORY COAST..
WEST AFRICA AND ALL THAT, YOU DON'T KNOW YO FUCKIN HISTORY..
ETHIOPIA WAS NEVER EVEN CONQUERED, IN THE BATTLE OF ADOWA, EMPORER MENELIK THE 3RD HAD A SIX YEAR WAR WITH THE ITALIANS AND BEAT THEY ASS, AND THEN TOOK THE COUNTRY OF ERITREA FROM THEM.. SO LEARN HISTORY BITCH!
AND YOU'RE ONLY DOING THAT COZ YOU'RE ON THE COMPUTER SAYIN NIGGA.. WE CAN'T SEE YOU

PLUS, Y THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO IMMITATE OUR FUCKIN CULTURE (HIP HOP) THEN, IF WE'RE NIGGAS

YOU ARE ON A SITE, DEDICATED TO A BLACK CULTURE.. AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT THAT BLACKS DIDN'T START IT, BLACKS STARTED EVERY FORM OF POP CULTURE TODAY NOW ALMOST.. TREND SETTERS.. YOU JUST FOLLOW BITCH, REMEMBER THAT WHILE YOU'RE SITTIN THERE CALLIN US NIGGAS N SHIT.. LOL, LOSER

kid uneducated..hahaha
anyway..if u can say nigga so can i...my dads haldf black..im not full black..but who cares man..get over it... and the fact that you call it YOUR culture is disquisting becuz u could possibly be the worst person on this site..bottom line..ur the wanna be..bein black has nothin to do with being an emcee..being good. is all you need..next time think before you speak....
and i learned in school that leaders of african tribes sold there own people to englishmen..
if so..u need to talk to them about it..it aint my fault ur ancestors..well actually mine to were slaves..but i have the right to say anything i want..u say cracka i say nigga..its not a degrating word..hopefully u learned a lesson..good luck pece