View Single Post
Old 07-26-04, 09:18 PM   #126
SONIC

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
kid uneducated..hahaha
anyway..if u can say nigga so can i...my dads haldf black..im not full black..but who cares man..get over it... and the fact that you call it YOUR culture is disquisting becuz u could possibly be the worst person on this site..bottom line..ur the wanna be..bein black has nothin to do with being an emcee..being good. is all you need..next time think before you speak....
and i learned in school that leaders of african tribes sold there own people to englishmen..
if so..u need to talk to them about it..it aint my fault ur ancestors..well actually mine to were slaves..but i have the right to say anything i want..u say cracka i say nigga..its not a degrating word..hopefully u learned a lesson..good luck pece

You miss the point.. it is a free country, yet if a white dude says nigga in front of me, i'm knocking him out.. period..
let him say what he wants, he just get a black eye for doing it in front of me, word to moms. and you tell me to think before I speak, yet you're dumb, i never spoke, i typed. Also I never claimed to be the best because i'm black, i'm asking you, why call me a nigga when you follow a "nigga's" culture?.. sure, you can study what I do and eventually become better, but you still copied what I did. And I can careless about slavery because I wasn't there, just don't call me what slaves were called, because like I said, i'm not a slave..

also I called you ignorant because as you see in my quote, you said that we would be in Ethiopia Starving if it wan't for the white man, which makes you uneducated because no slaves were ever taken from the country of Ethopia. Ethopia defeated Italy in their war U DUMMY.. therefore by you saying that was ignorant, you were just talking like any other red neck.. out your ass..
plus you said that we owe white people for making our ancestors slaves..
again, you're an idiot.. if you were educated then you would know about african kingdoms and nations that existed before european colonization such as the following..

Songhay, Benin, Ancient Ghana, Ancient Mali, Meroe, Askum, Nubia, Nok, the Zingh empire, Ancient Punt, Ancient Egypt, Ancient cities of Zimbawbwae, Sheba, Indus Valley civilization, Moors (when north Africa conquered Spain),
Carthage (almost defeated Rome) Phonecia, and much more.. England is only one naton that didn't have a fraction of the wealth that any of these nations had in thier prime, So WHAT IN THE FUCK DO I OWE A SLAVE MASTER YOU IDIOT, I'D OF BEEN BETTER OFF IN AFRICA BEFORE EUROPEANS RAN SACKED IT, AND FUCKED ALL UP.. NOW I HAVE TO STAY HERE, BECAUSE THEY BRUNG ALL OF AFRICAS RICHES HERE..

SEE WHAT i MEAN, THIS IS WHY I CALL YOU IGNORANT, LEARN YO FACTS..

P.S, YES TRIBESMAN DID SELL SLAVES, DUH, IT WAS A SLAVE TRADE.......
I NEVER SAID ANYTHING REFUTTING IT, AND I CAN CARELESS ABOUT SLAVERY.. just don't call me a nigga to my face.. the internet is coo, i don't care.. nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, so what, i can't knock u out on a chat room.