View Single Post
Old 07-26-04, 09:31 PM   #127
DON
Middle Weight

IP:

^you better watch who you knock out kid could be the wrong man and anyones allowed to say nigger it doesnt matter the history none of you knew anyone in slavery so get over it, its getting old hearing you complain. your ancestors werent the only slaves and they had it the best wat bout the chinese slaves they were slaves to japanese before worl war 2 for 25 years and they were treated a lot worse.blakcs were only slaves for 10 years 170 years ago before my family set foot in this country.the chinese slaves were raped by as many men as they could be then their throats were slit like pigs. sicilians were conquered by 10 different empires including romans and were enslaved and for fun the romans would make fires and pik up hot embered stiks and char their skin. they would have contests as to who could chop off their head in one hit. the jews had it worse than any black slave in soncentration camps and even the jews dont complain half as much and that happened only 50 years ago. jews were exterminated blacks were just enslaved so for all you who get so uptite loosen up your not the only ones and you all had to good compared to a lot of slaves so i dont wana hear it cause even my ancestors were slaves they were sicilians which was a lot worse ok so enough.

only reason why nobody can say nigger is because you all dont like the idea of someone being able to say wat they want to you. cause today all the black kids think they are so great so when a white kid says nigger they cant stand it, it just eats at them. well i say it and i dont give a fuck. fuck all you who give a shit you dont matter besides if you care that much you prolly jus a poor piece of shit so get off shadows nuts and get on mine now bitches